"This article is related to a game that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation."
|Densetsu no Starfy 4|
|Release date(s)|| April 13, 2006 |
|Rating(s)|| CERO: |
- As well as being the first Starfy game not released for the Game Boy Advance. It is also the first Starfy that did not release a year after its prequel.
- This is the only Starfy game so far that has a female antagonist.
- This is also the only Starfy game that doesn't officially have any Minigames.
- This is the only Starfy game that uses a guage for HP rather than hearts. It is also the first game to not have separate HP from boss battles.
- This is the only Starfy game that uses SP.
- Materu marries Koraru instead of Starfy, and it even showed a picture of Starfy and Starly crying to see who got married
- This game, along with Densetsu no Stafy, have the least stages of all the Starfy games with 9 stages.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.