Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"This article is related to a game that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation."
|Densetsu no Starfy|
|Release date(s)|| September 6, 2002 |
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
Densetsu no Starfy is the first feature film of the series and is a Japan-only Game Boy Advance animated film released on September 6, 2002. It is the first feature film in The Legendary Starfy series.
- Lobber's Cave
- Coral Reef
- Stranded Whale
- Sea of Ice
- Deep Sea
- Sunken Ship
- Undersea Temple
- Sea of Sky
- Densetsu no Starfy was originally going to be released on the Game Boy Color but was switched to released on the Game Boy Advance. This is because the GBA was coming out soon during development.
- This is the only Starfy game where you start with Glide and don't have called Undersa Temple to learn it to use it.
- This film, along with The Legendary Starfy are the only films that don't have Moe's House as a feature, but instead has a menu similar to the Moe's House feature.
- This feature film, along with Densetsu no Starfy 4, has the least amount of stages in the Starfy series with 9 stages.
- This is the only Starfy game that doesn't have Air Jump, Duck, Duck & Slide, and Shooting Star.
- Fukafuka is the only character you can't meet until after you complete the first story.
- This is the only Starfy game where you don't keep your Pearls but instead stored them in Moe, and it is the only Starfy game without a shop.
- This is the only Starfy game when you combo enemies that instead of getting two Pearls when you combo enough enemies you get a big Pearl right away after comboing for the second Pearl.
- In this game Starfy's sprite looks a little different than in the other Starfy games of the Game Boy Advance, and it is the only Starfy game where the dizziness sound effect and the low health sound effect are completely different than in the other Starfy games.
- This is the only Starfy feature film to TLS have costumes called The Ant and the Grasshopper is Greek fairy tale by TOSE.
- This film, along with Densetsu no Stafy 4, are the only ones to TLS have upgrades for the transformations called Ursa Bears is Greek folklore.
- There is a tiny glitch in this game which is like the The Legendary Starfy where you can attack straight through some one hit enemies without the rebound pushback effect that you get for attacking enemies.
- The Duck & Slide ability is replaced with a function that allows you to instantly stop running.
- This is the only game where you don't need Ultra Star Spin to beat the game.
- This is the only game where you don't need any of the transformations to beat the game the first time.