Only in Japan!
"This article is related to a game that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation."
|Densetsu no Starfy
|| August 5, 2004 |
||Single player, Multiplayer
Densetsu no Starfy 3 is the third feature film in The Legendary Starfy series and the last one released for the Game Boy Advance.
- This is first game where the player can play as Starly as this is her debut.
- This is the first game where both Starfy and Starly can be dressed up.
- This is the last Starfy game where Ogura is a main antagonist.
- Wario appears in this game.
- This is the only Starfy game where the player can get Pearls at the end of a stage.
- This game, along with The Legendary Starfy, are the only Starfy games where more than one player can play.
- So far, this is the only Starfy game where Evil is the main antagonist.
- This is the only Starfy game after Densetsu no Starfy 2 that doesn't have the Low Spin.
- This Starfy game has the most playable characters totaling to 21 playable characters which includes Starfy, Starly, Moe, a yellow star, a purple star, a blue star, a green star, Mama Star, Papa Star, Pufftop Guard, Savako, Lovely, Lovelove, Loverin, The Squirts #1 to 4, and all three siblings of Moe's Family.