"This article is related to a game that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation."
Variety and controlsEditIn Densetsu no Stafy, the Kigurumi is a blue teddy bear. Use the control pad to move left or right. Press the B button to scare enemies. Press the A button to jump. In Densetsu no Stafy 2, it's a green koala. It has the same controls as Densetsu no Stafy's version until you get the upgrade. The upgrade is a red crocodile dressed in black. You can press Select to switch between the koala and the crocodile. In Densetsu no Stafy 3, it's a grayish sheep. This one can speed up by holding the B button. The upgrade is a pink pig. In Densetsu no Stafy 4, it's a black pig and an octopus. You can change by pressing the L or R buttons. This time they can shoot food at enemies by pressing the Y button. You can go faster by holding the B button.
- Fukafuka gives Starfy and Starly the ability in the GBA games.
- Zozobi gives Starfy and Starly the ability in Densetsu no Stafy 4.
- Densetsu no Stafy is the only game with Kigurumi that doesn't have two versions.
- In Densetsu no Stafy 2, there is a boss with the same name.
- The Legendary Starfy is the only game that lacks this ability if Roostar doesn't count.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.