|Japanese Name||Nyanzo, ニャンゾー|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Stafy 3|
|Latest Appearance||The Legendary Starfy|
Kittana is a ninja cat and Shurikit's main rival and friend. Unlike Shurikit he does not wear a mask. He wears an eye-patch, but because the eye-patch constantly flips he seems to wear it for fashion. His japanese name is Nyanzo.
The Legendary Starfy
In this game, he often appears in certain secret areas to challenge Starfy to mini-game battles.
He is very honorable and he takes his rivalry with Shurikit with the utmost of seriousness. Although Shurikit does not take their rivalry so seriously.
Kittana's name is the combination for "kitten" and "katana". His Japanese name is the combination of "nya" (the Japanese equivalent of "meow", the sound that cats make) and "Hanzo" (taken from "Hanzo Hattori", a famous ninja).
- Kittana has appeared in every Starfy game since his debut.
- The Legendary Starfy is the only game where he does not have a role in the story.
- He was the one that originally taught Starly how to Wall Jump.
- He appears to be friends with Koraru.
- His name is not to be confused with a Mortal Kombat character, Kitana.