"This article is related to a game that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation."
|Japanese Name||Ogura, オーグラ|
|Hit Points||5,10,15, or 20 but for his final form it usually takes 25 hits|
|Weak Spot||Varies on form and game, but for his final form its the eyes when they're normal and not doing anything|
|Family||Puchi Ogura (children)|
|Fought At||Densetsu no Stafy, Densetsu no Stafy 2, Densetsu no Stafy 3|
|Residence||Possibly none as he's usually in a jar|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Stafy|
|Latest Appearance||Densetsu no Stafy 3|
Ogura is the main antagonist of the first two games of The Legendary Starfy series and a secondary antagonist of the third game, Densetsu no Stafy 3. He appears as an evil eel with powerful magic capabilities such as the abilities to summon storms and shapeshift. Long ago he was defeated and sealed in a magic jar by Old Man Lobber and Papa Star to keep him from causing chaos and destruction, where he remained for years. In each game, he is released from his jar through different methods, such as in Densetsu no Stafy where Starfy's clumsiness caused him to drop the jar into the ocean. In the third game, Densetsu no Stafy 3, Ogura's fate is met when he sacrifices himself to destroy Evil, the main antagonist of the game. Ogura is seen one more time in the clouds with his Pochi Ogura and Moe's parents at the end of Densetsu no Stafy 3.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Ogura can summon thunderstorms to rain down lightning bolts on all his victims. Ogura also has the ability to produce fire, twisters, bombs, icicles, black holes via his mouth among others, huge lasers, flaming meteors, wind, and even heal a bar of health when in peril. He has several transformations that he uses to fight his foes.
- If one looks at Konk closely it can be noticed that he bears some resemblance to Ogura without the fire on his head and with a shell.
- Ogura shares some traits with another Nintendo villain: Bowser. Both have kidnapped a royal character at one point, both have multiple children, and both are known to create magic in some way.
- His text is only in katakana, expect in Densetsu no Stafy 3.
- His final form looks similar to Evil.
- He sacrificed himself for Starfy in Densetsu no Stafy 3.
- It is unknown if Ogura is definitely dead, because many other Nintendo characters had been destroyed but later are reveled to be alive, like Bowser from Super Mario Bros. series (who constantly falls in lava, and comes back for the next game)
- Ogura is mentioned several times throughout The Legendary Starfy (Densetsu no Stafy 5) in legends told by the Pufftop soldiers in world 9, as well as before the boss fight before Old Man Lobber when he mentions he worked with Starfy's father to seal a baddie named "Ogura".